Sunday, October 5, 2008

Stone Harbor 2008

It's only been one day since we ended our vacation in Stone Harbor and I'm already looking forward to next year! We had so much fun this year with lots of visitors - October at the beach is the best. We did our traditional activities on the beach - bocce ball, castle making/crushing, reading, cryptogram & puzzle solving, walking, relaxing, and riding in those waves. Below are captions to all the pictures.
Ryan & Dad playing bocce ball - notice how we are converting my dad to a Phillies fan. We keep gearing him up on Phillies attire. Brian & Brendan playing bocce. Brian and my dad were on the same team and seemed to sweep everyone the entire week. My Aunt Tina & cousin Kathy came for the first part of the week. They all sat together doing the crossword puzzle each day. Marissa, Katherine, and Kristen enjoying the beach. Mom & Alana.Jessa & David - it was a cool & windy day but didn't seem to keep the boys (and Aunt Charlene) out of the water. Uncle Charlie & Aunt Charlene.Barbara and my Uncle Rick came down for the end of the week. Me and my Goddaughter Alana enjoying the beautiful weather. John & BrianGrace enjoying her grapes on the beach.Baby BrendanThe Morse Family (David, Alana, and Ellen + baby to be)Bob & Ava. Bob, Mary, Ava, and Luke came down for a few days. This year Ava enjoyed the beach and the sand. Aunt Marilyn & Sam - this was the cool day on the beach and neither of them wanted me to take their picture. Brian, Josh & Ryan.Alana and Dad - or should I say, Dad chasing after Alana. Alana loved the beach and made us all get our steps in since she wondered all over the beach plopping down here and there to play with the sand. Again - notice Phillies gear on my dad. Go Phillies!