Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hilton Head 2008

I grew up going to Hilton Head every year. I think we started going there when I was 2. We would all jump in the car and drive the 12 hours to get there every year. We met life long friends there, I met my first summer boyfriend there, I believe I learned how to swim there, it's where my friend (Stephanie) and I made our first radio commercial which launched me into my love of advertising, and lastly where I decided to take Brian on our first vacation.

We haven't been there for the past few years but my parents and brother's family continue to make the trip. I made them send me pictures of Alana as this is her second year. As you can see she loved the swimming pool and I heard she couldn't stop crawling into the ocean. Too bad we missed that but can't wait to see it in Stone Harbor.