Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ava's 3rd Birthday

Today is Ava's actual birthday, but yesterday was her Ariel Party. She spent the better half of the party swimming with her cousin Rylie in the blow up pool and then she came inside for her many costume changes. She had on a bathing suit, a ballerina dress, a regular dress, a princess type dress, and then her Dorothy dress from the Wizard of Oz - and I'm sure after we left she put on some others. Ava is quite the little lady - so sweet! See pictures below. Above: Ava's Ariel cake - notice the very green icing on the edge.
Below: Ava making her wish.

Singing Happy Birthday - now notice where the very green icing on the edge went. She had no idea. The family - green icing and all. This is one of my favorite pictures. This was earlier on in the day with cousin Rylie. They are such good friends and reminds me of me and my cousin Jessa.