Saturday, September 15, 2012

They Take the Train - Just Like Us



Braydon Coburn, Jody Shelley, Scottie Hartnell - Philadelphia Flyers
If you ever read US Weekly, you are familiar with the "Stars Are Just Like Us" section.  It shows stars shopping in a grocery store, feeding their kids, going on family vacations...you know, things we all do. Anyway, I was on my way to NYC for a work meeting and arrived at 30th Street Station.  I had circled the parking garage like 10 times trying to find an open space and I got to the top of the garage and saw Scott Hartnell getting out of a car. Without even thinking and with multiple cars behind me, I jumped out of my car and asked the guys if I could take a picture of them for my husband.  They said "sure" and asked if I had followed them all the way from Hatfield.  I later stood behind them in line for the train and had a smile as big as theirs the remainder of the day.