Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathday Day!

Mr. Kenney, Bob, Mary, and Ava came over to celebrate Father's Day. We got the below brownie for dessert from Whole Foods. There were a bunch to pick from and I saw one didn't have a crossed 'T' so I made sure I got the one with the crossed 'T.' I guess I should have read it...we didn't notice until we got home that it said, 'Fathday' instead of 'Father's.' So this year we celebrated Fathday Day! The next picture is of all of us after our brunch. We used the timer so we all could get in it. But in honor of Father's Day...or shall I say Fathday Day, below are pictures of our Dads. They are amazing men, loving fathers, mentors, and spiritual guides. We appreciate them for their love & support, encouragement, generosity, and thoughtfulness. We love our Dads!
Above is Brian, Jimmy, Mr. Kenney, and Bob a few years ago at a celebratory event for Mr. Kenney. Above is a picture of me, my dad, and David. Every time we get a picture of the three of us, my dad makes us get one of us kissing him on both cheeks. It never gets old. Below is a picture from my rehearsal dinner.