Monday, August 11, 2008

Look Who's Fixty Fun!

If you are a loyal reader of our blog, you will know how old my dad is this year. I didn't want to put his age because he likes to say he is much younger than he is - which I guess is okay since he doesn't look his age. The only thing is he likes to say he is in his 40's - I'm sure he could pull it off, but the weird part is that would mean he was 10(ish) when I was born and that totally weirds me out. So without saying how old he is, it rhymes with "fixty fun."

We had a fun weekend with my parents - as you saw, we went walking and watched the Phillies beat the Pirates at Citizen Bank Park. But in addition to that, we added on some chores - we are now making them work for their room and board...well, not really - but we accomplished a lot including finishing up on the garden in the backyard. Pictures will follow at later date.

Pictured below are from our dinner celebration for my dad - Ava enjoying cake and Brian holding Luke.