Sunday, January 25, 2009

Living Life in Blog Posts

After starting a blog a little over a year ago, I used to joke with Brian that everything we did became a blog post in my mind. I'd be crafting the post as we were going through the motions. All activities became blog worthy so I'd want to make sure we had fun & different activities planned out for the weeks ahead.

Which brings me to the realization that the past week has been kind of boring - hence no blog posts. Sorry to those that are frequent readers. But I didn't want to bore you with nothing really new and exciting to say. Unless you just wanted to read about Brian and me sitting on the couch watching TV or going out to dinner to a place we've written about before.

I'm finding as we circle back into another year that we may find ourselves writing about similar activities. So hopefully we will find a fresh spin to it so it's not like deja vu for you.

But I will say that while I did not want to rub it in last week with a post - I am extremely excited to say that "Pittsburgh is going to the Super Bowl! Yippee!"