Saturday, February 21, 2009

What Part of Pittsburgh Are You From?

We went to the Flyers vs. Pens game today and of course there are many Pens jerseys peppered around us. Brian knows me too well. He knows I want to go up to every single one of them and tell them I am from Pittsburgh and ask where they are from. It's funny because he just looks at me and says, "You are dying inside to ask that guy what part of Pittsburgh he is from." And he is right. He saved me the agony this time and asked for me - and I found him having a conversation about all we have done in Pittsburgh.

Anyway, the game was very exciting and we had lots of fun - but in the end the Flyers lost (stupidly), but they lost. Pictured below is from our box seats (center ice) and of course one of the many fights. You can't go to a Flyers vs. Pens game without one happening.