Friday, October 30, 2009

The News is Out...

So I captured this picture on my Blackberry on 10/8/09 and sent it to Brian in an email at work telling him we are pregnant. It may be the 2009 way of telling your husband you're pregnant. I took two tests that day cause I just couldn't believe it and wanted to make sure it was real.

We were planning on it, but didn't think it would happen so fast. We are excited, a little freaked out and a bit anxious about the whole experience. And I must say that I have not been feeling all that well - nauseous and exhausted - hence no exciting new posts or events because I have spent the past few weeks on the couch or going to bed early.

So I'm 9 weeks pregnant. A little early to be telling people so I am told, but the news is out and now all I ask is since you now know, you are required to pray for a healthy pregnancy for the baby and me. Brian and I had an ultrasound this week and got to see our little grape sized baby and the super fast heartbeat. It was pretty cool to see since all I have known so far of this little one is how sick he/she is making me feel. Looking forward to the 2nd trimester and it can't come soon enough.