Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Our Lime-Sized It

I have hated being pregnant so far - ask Brian (or anyone else for that matter). I've been the biggest complainer on the face of the Earth...considering all the women who have gone through this very similar experience. But the one thing I absolutely love is getting to see our baby on an ultrasound. It is my absolute favorite! Brian and I check a website every week that tells us how big the baby is and they always compare it to a type of food. This week we call Baby Kenney, "Limey" because that is how big they say it is (the size of a Lime).

I'm 12 weeks and 4 days today and will be approaching the 2nd trimester very shortly. We can't wait to find out what sex the baby is and will let you all know. In the meantime, enjoy the picture of our lime-sized it.