Sunday, May 17, 2009

Maddie Turns 1

Brian and I had a whirlwind Saturday of 1 year old birthday parties. We spent the first part of the day at our neighbors and then headed out to Reading to celebrate Maddie's birthday. Madison in my friend Jenny's daughter.
A bit of history...Jenny is my sorority sister, we roomed with each other in the dorms, we went to England for school together and spent 4 months in a flat with a diverse group of girls, we traveled England & Ireland together, she hooked me up with my first job in Philadelphia, and she let me live with her and her boyfriend (now husband) while I tried to find a place to live in Philly. Net, net...a very good friend.
We hadn't seen Jenny and Rich for about 2 years since the family moved out to Reading, but we have kept in touch. It was so good to see her and the family. And Maddie was a doll on her birthday.