Tuesday, July 6, 2010

McSpin Visit

I will admit it, I have a crush on the McSpin family. They are long-time, good friends of the Kenney family and I've been following their blog for a few years. Jenny & Peter have three incredible boys (Aidan, Quinn, and Ciaran) and they are all so much fun. Check out their blog on the side of this blog and you will see what I'm talking about. It was so nice for them to meet Colton. Quinn had a blast with Val (and Val had a blast with Quinn). Aidan said to me, 'I've held babies before.' Aidan is the oldest of three, so he has had practice. So I handed Colton over and he was a natural with instant swaying. Quinn then wanted his turn too - which he handled like a pro too. It was great seeing them and hopefully Ciaran and Colton will get to hang out and play as they get older.