Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pittsburgh or Bust

Colton and I went into Pittsburgh for a week to visit family and friends. With my mom helping me out, I had to pull my part of the bargain and help clean & organize the recently renovated house. It was Colton's first road trip and he enjoyed it by sleeping the entire way to and from - with a pit stop to eat. Colton got to meet all of the following: Great Grandma Morse; Great Aunts Marilyn & Tina; Great Uncle George and Lisa; Cousins (once removed) Jessa, Kathy, Maureen, Nancy, Chrissy & Dave; 2nd Cousins Alexa, Diona, Mackenna, Ashley, Kylie, & Heather; Aunt Pat, Uncle Fred; Godparents Jessie & Craig; Mr. & Mrs. Reichard, Joe, Mr. & Mrs. Gardner; and we hung out a few times with the Morse clan (Uncle Dave, Aunt Ellen, Cousins Alana & Gavin). It was so nice to get to see my family and friends and have them meet Colton. We will be planning more trips to the Burgh - stay tuned.