Sunday, September 14, 2008

10 Reasons

I made an impromptu trip to the Burgh this past weekend. Sometimes I just need that 'fix' - so I booked a flight on Thursday and was in the Burgh on Friday night.

My top 10 reasons why I love going home are:
10) The expression on my parents' face when they pick me up at the airport.
9) My bed at home - best bed EVER!
8) Visiting with my best friend Jessie and her husband Craig.
7) Walking in the park.
6) My grandparents.
5) Getting to see my family.
4) Meals made by mom - there is nothing like mom's home cookin'.
3) Some sort of workout with my dad - a bike ride, yoga, or a hike.
2) The important feeling I get when people seem excited to see me - come on, it's the closest feeling I get to feeling famous.
1) And my absolute favorite - my God daughter ALANA!