Monday, February 18, 2008

Dart Score 2-1

We've been meaning to post about our night out with Devon and Jonathan two weekends ago. No...the above picture is not from that night (I wish). The picture above is from their wedding rehearsal brunch in Carlsbad, CA...much better picture than what my blackberry took.

We started the night off at Eulogy in Olde City. I started to talk smack about Brian and my dart game during dinner and Jonathan was eager for the competition. Brian and I had been practicing at home over the summer, and I actually had been beating Brian, so it seemed to be a no brainer that we would bring home a victory.

We scarfed down our dinner and headed down the block to shoot some darts. I wish that the 2-1 score was in our favor, but to my embarrassment - we lost. That Devon had a little trick up her sleeve. Despite the loss, we had a good time. But next time...game on!