Sunday, March 9, 2008

Birthday Surprise

So my Friday evening started off pretty typical - I got home from work, walked the dog, and Brian and I contemplated on what to do for dinner. We ended up ordering chinese and watched TV while trying to stay awake past 9PM. A very typical Friday night...embarrassing, but that's the way we roll.

Well 8PM came along, and with it, a knock at the door. Now...who could it be I thought to myself. It isn't normal to get a knock at the door on a Friday night cause most of our friends are like us and can't hang past 9PM.

To my complete surprise, Jessie and Craig walked through the door! Apparently Jessie and Brian had been planning this for some time. Jessie is my lifelong best friend and she and her husband (Craig) made the trip from Pittsburgh to surprise me for an early birthday weekend. For those of you who don't know - I'm turning 30 on Wednesday March 12th (hint).

What an awesome surprise! Brian and I had such a nice time with our good friends from the Burgh. Miss them already and I'm so thankful to have such great friends. Below are pictures from the weekend.