Monday, January 7, 2008

Thanksgiving 2007

This year we decided to head to Pittsburgh to celebrate Thanksgiving. We typically switch off holidays - Thanksgiving in Pittsburgh one year and then the next in Philadelphia. While we were in Pittsburgh last year for Thanksgiving, we heard the Kelly's (my cousin Keri and her family) were heading up from Virginia and had to switch it up again since we don't get to see them often and we have so much fun with them.
It is a Morse Thankgiving tradition to start the morning with a hike in the park. Those that weren't afraid of the cold, wet weather were Uncle George, Patrick, Keri, Brigette, Garrett, David, Brian, Val, me, and my dad (the hike organizer).


After the trek through the park, battling through slippery, muddy trails, we headed back to the house to clean up for the Thanksgiving feast. My mom hosts a massive event - this year was around 40 I believe. All my cousins and their families join us to celebrate. Pictured below is my Aunt Tina, Mom, and Uncle George.

I am thankful for so many things - my number one being Brian - he has given me an immense amount of love and support this year and it makes me the luckiest girl in the world to have him by my side.